Concept Design & Development
Our design development skills range from serving in an advisory capacity to providing design
recommendations and advising on operational enhancements.
- Working with our clients early in the process to serve as an advisor during design meetings
with architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Directing layouts for public areas, spa, food and beverage outlets, and guest service areas (room
layouts, size, and requirements) together with back-of-house areas pertaining to storage and
hospitality functions of the hotel.
- Assisting in kitchen design to best impact desired output.
- Creating budgets
- Reviewing the construction schedule and providing guidance for operational impacts
- Reviewing the selection of applicable consultants
- Reviewing and providing recommendations regarding architectural drawings, renderings, and
material samples including fabrics/floors/wall finishes, window treatments, and lighting fixtures.