PrideInn paradise Hotel – Shanzu
Client required THCS to oversee the entire project from advisory services on acquisition, construction, project management, recruitment and operational requirements.
Project Worth: KES. 1.2Bn
Project Status: PrideInn Paradise Hotel – Shanzu opened in December 2015 as per agreed on timeline.
North Coast, Kenya
May 2014 – December 2015
Scope of work
- Hotel Planning & Development: Project plan development, implementation and management from conceptualization through to construction stage
- Operational Management: Developed first year’s operating budgets, working capital requirements, finalization of hotel operating equipment supplies
- Risk Management: Identified and advised the shareholders on potential project risks and the industry-accepted parameters
- HR Consultancy: Undertook a thorough interviewing and appointment process of consultants including architects, contractors, interior designs and key hotel management position
- Procurement Management: Managed all aspects of international procurement/ sourcing in accordance to the set budget and best practices on behalf of our client